Under no circumstances should you try to Wikipedia, Google or SNOPES my ideas, or in any way assign a degree of truth to what I say about “Brexit” … the British exit from the European Union.
- “Brexit” is not a British breakfast. So as the Pound continues its freefall and Britain becomes cheaper than in the 1950’s, don’t fly to London and order a rasher of bacon for “Brexit.” That’s a no-no.
- Scores of Brexiter Brits woke up the next morn and asked the cogent question, “WTF is a European Union?” They then asked, “Why didn’t you tell us that we’d Eff things up if we prematurely pulled out of this EU-thingie? We just wanted to jack you around.”
- Brits can now change their name to Britain … no longer Great Britain and certainly not a “United Kingdom.” Scotland and Northern Ireland, the residence of the more intelligent voters, will probably demand their freedom from the UK … making them simply, “The K.”
- The Brexiters belatedly discovered that neither of the main parties controlling Parliament had a plan to “Leave.”
- Many Brits, some say a majority of those who voted to leave the EU, also did not know they had a Parliament. They thought that “London” ran the government, and the Queen waved from her carriage on Monday of the fourth week of each month. Cheerio to that!
- The weird hair resemblance of Britain’s Boris Johnson and our Donald, the prime drivers of “Our-country’s-so-effed-up-our-only-hope-is-to-trash-it,” is proof that people who favor candidates with weird hair should not be allowed to vote … unless it’s for “What’s for dinner?”
- Speaking of dinner, it’s now totally true that the Brexits can say ciao to affordable fresh porcini tossed in hand rolled pasta, au revoir to delicate macarons, auf wiedersehen to tender schnitzel, and adios to the zesty paella they used to get from across the channel. It’s cold franks-n-beans from the can for you dunderheads.
So Brits … you’ve really screwed the pooch this time. No more looking down your noses and berating your uncivilized across-the-pond relations pretending to be way smarter than we are.
That is, unless we choose to elect Don the Con … and “Amexit” from the rest of the world.